Naissaar Island Day Cruise – only €20/pp
Naissaar Island: Women’s Island Day Cruise – €20/pp.
Discover the beautiful island of Naissaar, also known as Women’s Island, on a day cruise from Lennusadam. Rent bikes and peddle along the pristine sandy beaches as you take in the island’s rich history and unspoilt nature.
• Departure from historic Lennusadam. Duration of scenic boat trip 1h, during the voyage the captn’s bridge is open for visits. Selfie session with the Captain at the steering wheel. Great views on the way while passing Katherina Keys, Bald Island, Midshallows Lighthouse
• Self-guided tour map
• Enjoy nature walks through stunning scenery along well-marked hiking trails
• Beautiful sandy swimming beach
• See remnants of a top secret Soviet military base
• Duration on the Island 5hrs, duration of Day cruise in total 7hrs
• Optional: Ride a train on the narrow gauge railway (*ticket can be purchased onsite)
• Optional: Bike rental available
Depart from the historic city of Lennusadam on a 1-hour cruise to the beautiful island of Naissaar. During the voyage, meet the captain and take a selfie with him at the steering wheel. Admire great views of Katherina Keys, Bald Island, and Midshallows Lighthouse as you sail.
Spend 5 hours exploring the island with a self-guided tour map. Stroll along marked hiking trails or take the option to rent bikes. Enjoy an optional ride on the narrow gauge railway or swim at the beautiful sandy swimming beaches.
Learn about the history of the island which was home to the Aibofolk, Swedish islanders who made their fortune as pilots and seal hunters. See remnants of the island’s former history as a secluded Soviet military base.
• Round-trip boat tickets
• Island visitor fee
• Island trails self-guided tour map
Meals and drinks (café is available on the Island)
Pier No.A3, Lennusadam (Seaplane Museum Harbor), Vesilennuki 6, Tallinn
Naissaar Day Cruise pricing
• €20/ adult
• €15/children 5-17.y.
• €0/children 1-4.y.
Inquiries regarding group tickets (20+pax) and private charters please send by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Lennusadam, Sunlines kai nr. A3 (map link)