New Year Eve Cruise Dec.31
The most fascinating fireworks show in Tallinn
New Year Eve Cruise with live music
James Werts Band
All inclusive sparkling wine
The biggest surround fireworks around the Bay of Tallinn
Cruiser Katharina departs from Lennusadam (Seaplane Museum Harbor) at 20.00, boarding open from 19.30, arrival back to port 01, party will go on until 02.
New Year Eve Cruise :
ticket €140pp – incl: buffet dinner, all inclusive sparkling wine
Dinner Buffet Menu
• Hors d’oeuvre amuse bouche from land and sea
• Coastal folk’s colourful herring selection and smoked salmon (L,G)
• Traditional christmas black pudding with bacon and lingonberries jam
• Braised Pork With Beer & Juniper Berries (L)
• baked salmon with mango and cinnamon (G) (Hoy! Captain’s favorite)
• Selection of cakes, kama – a traditional Estonian dessert
• Variety of fruits (V,L,G)
• Bar is open
The cruiser Katharina has three cosy saloons, bar and a dance floor.
View pictures of the ship saloons here: gallery
2019 Golden Age Christmas Music Show features the best swing, soul, and blues hits by Frank Sinatra and Marilyn Monroe.
The cruise on the Tallinn Bay passes along the coastline with breath-taking views of the Old Town’s towers and the city panorama along the route Seaplane Harbour – Patarei Prison – Fishmarket Beach – Linnahall – Passenger Port – Pirita – Katherine Keys – Bald island – Wolfhead – Mine Harbour – Noblessner – Seaplane Harbour.
departures from Pier #A3, Lennusadam (Seaplane Museum harbor, Vesilennuki 6, Tallinn)
Inquiries regarding group tickets (11+ pax) and private charters please send by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org